Sunday 17 March 2019

God's got this

Today was a struggle
Well during the day
And I am typing this out right now
To be honest it takes sheer courage to write this...the title and all
I am praying that God will meet me where I am
I am crying out to God
I do not want normal
I want more
My soul wants more
Somehow I ended up in different places today
And it could be my soul was searching profusely
The first place I ended up was a pizza inn place and I ended up ordering soda
Later in the day,I found myself in a fries place and I ended up ordering tea
After taking tea,I found myself craving for coffee
And somehow wished I was in a coffee house sipping my coffee and living my best life
But in all those thoughts
I was reminded that God's got this
God's got my situation
God's got the nanny I have
And I was reminded to rest
Just rest
Rest in Him
Rest in His power
And I immediately went home.
God's got this.

Please pray for me.

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment