Friday 17 October 2014

WHY I DON'T LIVE MY LIFE WITH REGRET

Hi guys,first i want to tell you that this is going to be a short post.This area on regret has been heavy on my heart lately because i was sinking down into self-pity then the devil was trying to use my past experiences against me.Well let me explain more:

ever had an ex?ever wished that you never met a certain person in your life?or someone who you used to know?i guess we all have.

I was praying to God the other night,i was searching for answers and i felt like God doesn’t understand how i truly feel about this issue.

Well this is how He answered:Jacquelyn i allow people to enter your life for a reason and at times for a season,i also allow you to experience certain things for a reason.I was about to ask Him which reason but then He reminded me that only I(God) knows that reason.Maybe you are asking why?well,because He is God and you are not!so stop questioning him!

Guys we can't live our lives in regret.i think we are definitely above that.

At times we have to believe His word is true even when it doesn't feel true.The former will manifest physically in our lives.

Just take that first step of faith and ask God to help you not to live in regret but in thanksgiving.

Say this prayer out loud with me and believe in your heart:Everlasting father we come before You,we thank You because You have been so faithful,we lift Your holy name on high and we pray that You may help us not live in regret,we pray that You may help us to be thankful for the people in our lives today and even those that already left because it was in Your best interest for us for them not to stay.We give You thanks,we pray that You may guide us in all things.Holy-spirit lead us to forgive those who we haven't forgiven and to completely let go in Jesus name we pray and believe.Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment